RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Implementing the next generation of Logigear’s core product, TestArchitect.
- Researching various technologies and products in the market in order to leverage the best solutions for TestArchitect.
- Development of new features based on requirements and/or specifications created by the system architect. Development work will primarily be done in Visual C++.
- Conversion of prototype code in other languages into production-level Visual C++ code.
- Development of specifications and UML documentation based on requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in working as a software engineer/developer, experience with Java (Swing library) .net Windows Forms HTML-based web applications is a plus.
- Experience creating and using design documents such as UML, database schemas, and use cases.
- Good working knowledge of some programming languages such as C++, VisualBasic, MS .net, Java
- Understanding of open source concepts and IDE tools such as Eclipse or VisualStudio a plus.
- Understanding of testing & quality assurance is a plus.
- Intelligent, creative and willing to learn and research new technologies.
- Good programming and critical thinking skill.
- Soft skills requirements:
- Working and time management skill
- Communication skill
- Must be organized
- Good written and spoken English
Click here to apply online