Automation Test Engineer
Project Lead/Direct Manager
LogiGear Vietnam is seeking for the best, the brightest, qualified, experienced and ambitious candidates to help build LogiGear Vietnam and to position Vietnam as the destination of choice for global software test automation solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Fulfill assignments from direct superior. Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Determine test objectives through detailed analysis in order to automate features comprehensively.
- Develop, plan and implement automated test cases based on software requirements and technical understanding.
- Develop and extend the current test automation infrastructure to be more efficient, both in execution and reporting.
- Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, regression and performance tests.
- Ensure the quality of work is always higher or at least meet superior’s expectation.
- Verifies whether the Application Under Test (AUT) works properly as designed (based on test requirements or system specification or test cases).
- Get necessary testing environments configured correctly as needed to complete the assigned tasks.
- Run tests (including manual test or automation test or both) against AUT builds/releases during its development lifecycle.
- Ensure test runs adheres to client’s requirements and expectation.
- Create good and effective bug reports. Log/submit defects into Bug Tracking system correctly. Follow the Bug Tracking process (open, monitor, update, close, reopen).
- Use industry automation framework for the automation of relevant test procedures.
- Review test plan document actively and provide feedbacks on the task assignments.
- Assist in reviewing test cases, test scripts, and bugs reports.
- Escalate issues to superior in timely manner.
- Report testing status and test results (daily or/and weekly) to superior (Project Leader or direct manager) accurately and in timely manner. In case of being in charge of a team, she/he must collect reports and make an overall report to send to superior/ or client if needed.
- Self studying to upgrade software testing skills or relevant technologies to Software testing.
- Mentor team members to improve testing skills.
- Bachelor IT University or equivalent background experience.
- 2+ years in development or automated testing writing test cases, executing test cases, maintaining test cases, performing test techniques (exploratory testing, boundary testing, forced test, etc…), reporting software issues, report testing status and results.
- 2+ years experience with enterprise automation tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of software development standards and quality assurance processes.
- Experience with debugging using log files to trace issues.
- Sufficient knowledge/ experience working with Microsoft or Linux/UNIX based operating system(s). Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Preferably have experience with C++, C#, VB, python/perl/php or other scripting languages.
- Have good knowledge of testing methodologies & techniques and the defect reporting process.
- Experience in working with an Onshore/Offshore Outsourcing is a big plus.
- Depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of given software products. Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Must have strong communication skill, and work well in both team and individual environments.
- Must be able to work high responsibly, and effectively.
- Adapt changes in requests/assignments/process quickly.
- Able to work under high pressure to meet deadline.
- Good communication skill (writing, oral and expression).
- Problem Solving skill, Issue escalation skill, Time management skill.
- Report and Planning skill.
- English skill: Intermediate in reading & writing.
Click here to apply online